Monday, June 25, 2007

Last day of school

School is dragged out FOREVER here!! They make you stick around until summer's almost over! We just got out this last week and boy are we glad it's summer vacation.
Before they got out, they had "Donuts for Dad" day in honor of Father's day. Almost every dad was there, and each kid got to read a tribute to their dad. Tate was thrilled to have Jake come to his class.

Mrs. M only had to help him a little.


The other room moms and I had all the kids decorate a square in permanent marker. I took all those squares and turned them into a quilt for their teacher. I hope my m-i-l doesn't look too closely (she's my sewing teacher) because most of the seams don't match up, but I was in a hurry!


I loved Tate's teacher this year. She was absolutely fantastic and she swears she'll keep teaching until all my kids are through Kindergarten. Thanks Holly!
I sent this in with Tate for her:



Good bye Kindergarten! We'll miss you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

Who is that kid sitting with all the dads? ...is it my imagination, or is Jacob the youngest father there?

You did a great job on the quilt and I love that flower pot. You must be the teacher's favorite mom.

Claudia

6/25/2007 10:19 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Key-UTE flowerpot, and I love the quilt. You do great work!
Nice job, Tate.
Way to look young, Jake. :)
Les.

6/25/2007 11:35 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Is Jake the youngest dad or what?! That is hilarious!
You are amazing. Your kids are so lucky to have the awesome mom. Mine are jealous.

6/25/2007 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home