Monday, May 21, 2007

More AZ

I still can't seem to get on solid ground as far as my time goes here. Here's a few more snapshots of our trip.
I know I said we worked hard, but occasionally we crashed hard.

Tate and Nutmeg were great friends. Miles and Nutmeg were. . . well. . . let's just say Nutmeg is not my baby's biggest fan and for good reason. If you look closely, you can see the fangs as she gets ready to strike.

We all went to see Grandpa "on the ditch" and brought lunch to all the guys. That's Chase with the bulging (glaring white) biceps.

Grandpa showed them how it all works and my kids now want to be "ditch men" like grandpa.

They got to touch wet concrete, which not many kids in our neck of the woods get to do.

The trip to the ditch was fun until we tried to leave. I had parked the rental van too far over into the field and we got stuck in the loose, sandy soil. Grandpa and all the ditch hands had to get us out. Jake, who sat in the backseat eating his hamburger during the rescue, commented, "wow, I feel manlier just being around those guys." I'm glad honey.

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

I am glad you guys had a great trip! Landon was sad he didn't get to see you....he keeps asking me if that kid that kept trying to bodyslam him is ever coming over.

5/21/2007 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home