"Going for a walk on Sunday is okay if you go really slow, right?"
Tate convinced us to go on a family walk last Sunday and we had a really nice time! The weather was perfect, nobody was grouchy, and we ran into two of our neighbors while we were out.

Lucy was really worried about sitting on the ground for this picture because, "Bugs might crawl on my buns!"

We walked around a beach area not far from where we live. There were all sorts of interesting old buildings, gardens, and stone walls. The kids are checking out a colony of hermit crabs on a rock.

Jake was in charge of brushing Miley's post-nap hair before we left.

As un-fond as I am of pictures of my back-side, I really like this one that Jake took. Not so much for my back-side as for the kids walking along not fighting.

Miles thinks we're all insane.

Maybe he's right.

This was one of those "I have a great idea for a picture! I just need to stage it." pictures. I rarely do that because they never work out. My exact directions were, "Everyone look at me and have a nice look on your face." Like I said, they never work out.

Lucy was really worried about sitting on the ground for this picture because, "Bugs might crawl on my buns!"

We walked around a beach area not far from where we live. There were all sorts of interesting old buildings, gardens, and stone walls. The kids are checking out a colony of hermit crabs on a rock.

Jake was in charge of brushing Miley's post-nap hair before we left.

As un-fond as I am of pictures of my back-side, I really like this one that Jake took. Not so much for my back-side as for the kids walking along not fighting.

Miles thinks we're all insane.

Maybe he's right.

This was one of those "I have a great idea for a picture! I just need to stage it." pictures. I rarely do that because they never work out. My exact directions were, "Everyone look at me and have a nice look on your face." Like I said, they never work out.


4 Comments:
Al, your camera takes such great pictures. Or wait should I say You take such great pictures. What a great family you have to take pictures of.
You guys are hilarious! I love the goofy picture. So perfect for the Parker family!
what a happy little family!
I love these pictures! Even the ones that didn't work out like you planned.
Les.
Post a Comment
<< Home