Thursday, July 12, 2007

"This is the best day of my entire life!"

On the 4th, our town puts on this really exciting (if you're a 6 year old boy or a 30 year old artist) show by the Navy Seals. They had great music, a combat simulation, jets flying over (I really liked that part too. In fact, that was what prompted Tate to give the quote that heads this post.) and attack helicopters. After the show, all the kids got to meet the Seals and climb all over their vehicles.
IMG_4086

Tate was in hog-heaven!
IMG_4084

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Awesome!! That is the best day ever!
(How do you get Lucy to wear all those cute dresses and skirts? I wish I could get Ella to.)

7/13/2007 11:46 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

So fun! It was nice of the seal to pose for the picture. That's one big gun he's got there. I bet the boys were loving all that!
Les.
P.S. I think I'm too tired to be trying to form coherent sentences.

7/14/2007 1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home