Monday, March 10, 2008

Daddy daughter date!

IMG_5896
(my favorite part of this picture is that you can see her brain.)
IMG_5893
Jake and Lucy went on a date Friday night while I stayed home with "The Pink Eye" boys. Not just pink eye, but "The Pink Eye", as Lucy calls it. Anyway, they went to go watch Reid, oh studdly stud from the Chemistry dept., play dodge ball against the students.
IMG_5907
As I hear it, he did rather well and didn't shame the family name, but even so, Lucy did not want to give him a hug because, "he smelled like a goat."
IMG_5908

5 Comments:

Blogger The Blakes said...

Is the tye-die shirt standard uniform for the teachers?

3/10/2008 7:49 PM  
Blogger willreidsmith said...

Just so that not only the blakes know, but everyone else who read that blog--I DO NOT OWN A TIE DYE SHIRT. It was our uniform, and I was happy to see it leave my body.

3/10/2008 11:51 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Even Lucy's brain is cute!

Nice shirt, Reid.
Les.

3/11/2008 10:54 AM  
Blogger Dinner Club in CT said...

Is this your bro? when are we setting him and my friend up for a date...

3/11/2008 3:39 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Lucy was probably right. Reid usually does smell like a goat unless he's just come from sitting in front of the fire. Burns off that goaty smell...

3/12/2008 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home