Splish splash, we're lovin' the warm weather!



Grandpa's very adaptable, King when they play princesses, horse when they need a ride, or whatever the heck this was when Lucy was stuck on the top of a climbing thing.

Lucy and Kaisa were like monkeys the whole time, climbing, swinging, screeching, and a little bit smelly.

Cousins are a wonderful thing, especially when they like to do all the same things you do. Running, yelling, splashing, and torturing siblings.


Sophia refused to touch the water. Now we know why she's so sweet - she's made of sugar.


"Hey guys, what are you doing?"

I had to teach Lucy what an Arizona Towel is. You find the warmest piece of sidewalk and lay on it until you're dry.

Sorry, Jake, but we're loving the AZ weather right now!


3 Comments:
Man, those kids are WHITE!
AZ towel..that cracks me up...LOL that will come in handy in texas i think too :) We went to the pool on a whim last week becasue i could and i not knowing what i was doing, forgot towels. Ryan sat on a HEB bag on the way home, but it was around the corner so it wasnt too bad.
I second the AZ towel comment! You are too funny Al! Looks like fun, I'm glad you're enjoying the heat! I'm in St. George and loving it, too! YIPPEE!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home