Monday, March 24, 2008

Going underground. . .

I'm making the leap - I'm taking my blog private. I just want to limit access to potential Jack-the-rippers out there. I know some people, who are not J-t-r, read my blog and have never commented (like my friendly long-time blog-stalker, Jen), so I'm giving fair warning. If you still want to be able to read it, please email me or call so I can add you to the list. You can also publish a comment here and leave your email address. In a week, it's "good bye"!

25 Comments:

Blogger The Blakes said...

I think I'll be joining you soon.

3/24/2008 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Let's talk!

3/24/2008 11:49 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

So, I'm just the distant sister in law, I do read your blog. so if I am allowed to be in your secret society, i'd be grateful...

Anna Woolf-Botts
anna.woolf@gmail.com

3/25/2008 12:09 AM  
Blogger â™¥Shally said...

I know we just "met" but I would love to get to know you better! :)

Promise I am not J-t-r...

3/25/2008 12:10 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Steve and I were just discussing this very thing on Sunday, I think we're going this route too. Please let me in to your underground world!!! I love reading your fun blog. :)

3/25/2008 7:47 AM  
Blogger The Arbuckle's said...

I would love to be invited to read your blog. Jason and I have done the same thing by making our blog private.
Here is my email address:

lindsrosser@hotmail.com

3/25/2008 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! It's your friendly long-time blog-stalker, Jen!!!! As much as I 100% agree you should go underground...I was going to be so sad that I could no longer get my Parker family fix! hahaha!!! Thanks so much for inviting me!!!

p.s. I had to make sure I stayed true to myself by putting a lot of "!!!!!!" in my email...even though Jake makes fun of me for it! hahahahaha!

jend@blueskystudios.com

3/25/2008 10:35 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Include me PRETTY PLEASE! :D

stephnhyde@gmail.com

And then you'll have to tell me if it ends up being a good thing. Maybe I'll join you underground if you like it there.

3/25/2008 4:42 PM  
Blogger Allison M. said...

Oooh, oooh, pick me, pick me, pick me too? (alliemart@gmail.com) Allison of the other Allison and Jake. Thanks!

3/25/2008 6:03 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

we would love to read it. I undid our private today because I didn't give fair warning. This time I will. skanderson_family@hotmail.com

3/25/2008 9:06 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Now that we've finally found each other...

jessicaromney@hotmail.com

3/25/2008 9:06 PM  
Blogger brittneyboucha said...

hey alison i found your blog the other day and it made me laugh so much and gave me good ideas on family traditions to start in our gam. like friday fun day! and the valentine mailboxes. and the chick night. i would love to keep reading them. they are entertaining.
brittneyboucha@gmail.com

3/26/2008 10:30 AM  
Blogger The Cochran Family said...

Please add me! I read your blog for a laugh...or two! Great Idea about the taping the diaper on! I'll give that a whirl! OH BTW!!!!! I LOVED the movie! It made me laugh so hard..who ever came up with the idea of the elepahnt to turn his ears into a swim cap and his snout into a adjustable shower head...hallarious!!! I'm sure it will be a great success for Blue Sky...tell Jake I said "well done!"

3/26/2008 1:10 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

I want to keep reading so here is my email!
spencerandjami@gmail.com

3/26/2008 6:19 PM  
Blogger kjkabm said...

Hey, I didn't get to know you very well, but went to school with Jake back in the day :) We met a few times and have mutual friends.. Michelle, Melanie... from Dallas. Mel gave me your site address and I have enjoyed reading it and would love to still be able too!
Jeni Martinsen
jeniintexas5@hotmail.com

3/26/2008 6:39 PM  
Blogger Val said...

You know I do.
spagirlval at verizon dot net

3/26/2008 6:44 PM  
Blogger Val said...

Oh ya, and we loved!!!!! Horton.

3/26/2008 6:45 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

I want in! melmeljones@gmail.com

3/26/2008 11:14 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Hey this is Kathy Dellipoali, remember me? I love reading your blog, you crack me up! I'd love to be able to keep reading. By the way, Paige misses you in Primary! We miss you too, and the rest of the Stamford Ward!

my email is:
dellipoalis@gmail.com

3/26/2008 11:52 PM  
Blogger Whitney said...

Oh please add me.
whitneydeering@msn.com

Thanks Whitney Deering Vance

3/27/2008 1:06 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

What?! Why? Everyone seems to be going private and I just cant seem to follow the same line of thought. Is there something else out there I haven't heard about?

3/27/2008 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! robert_parker@medprodoctors.com and brop@cox.net.

Grandpa Parker

3/28/2008 11:17 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

I love reading your blog. We would love an invite. Here is our email: randersonfamily@optonline.net

3/28/2008 12:34 PM  
Blogger The Dillinghams said...

I love reading your blog, it always makes me laugh. Hope we can be "invited". My email is ashdillingham@yahoo.com

3/28/2008 3:44 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Well, I might not know you too well, but Jake should (may, perhaps, just possibly?) vouch for me. I'd like to be able to keep reading, if you please. quemeisto@gmail.com
rnichols@m2groupinc.com

Thanks!

Ryan Nichols

3/28/2008 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home