Goodbye for the summer, Reid! (sniff sniff)
We had our send-off party for Reid yesterday. Some of his best friends all surprised him with a bbq and water party. We broke out the killer slip-n-slide (thanks again, Dad!!!) and used it in one of Katherine's famous obstacle courses. Reid got the best time, but only because we let him. We can't have him going away feeling bad about himself!
Once again, the s-n-s was a kid magnet and we had drawn several surrounding neighbor kids after only 10 minutes.

We ate tons of food, ran around like monkeys, and had a great time.

(see, I don't only put the good pictures of me up!)
Lucy has developed a small crush on Reid's friend, McKay. She told him yesterday that he is invited to her mermaid birthday party. I'm sure he was thrilled.

While there were many great moments of this party, this is by far the highlight. We've watched it several times and giggled all through it each time:


9 Comments:
What a fun obstacle course-that Slip N Slide looks like lots of fun!
A waterpark in your backyard. How fun!!!
I think I saw a bit of a pregnant belly on that video! Yea!
Looks like so much fun! I dont blame your neighbors for coming over quickly. :)
AWWW can I come! Man that looks fun! Where'd ya get that sweet water thingy? You look sooo little and cute pregnant! so now I am deleting big fat pregnant women from my mind completley! But I still loved that post:)
Did you say eat like monkeys with all the food around? I think that is what the caption of that photo said.
That was such a fun day! Definitely going to miss Reidster this summer.
You guys have fun perfected.
K my kids waterslide ain't got nothin on your S-N-S. So Awesome!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home