Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dirty Dan

A few weeks ago, Dirty Dan showed up on the couch for story time.

IMG_4143

We all thought he was pretty cute...

IMG_4147

but when we laughed, he was not amused.

IMG_4151

9 Comments:

Blogger willreidsmith said...

What in the world did you do to that poor boy?

7/27/2008 4:18 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

haha!! Miley is hilarious! It was so fun to see you all today!

7/27/2008 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, he looks mighty Handsome! I think he will make a dashing husband for Olivia. For sure! As long as he keeps that mustache!

7/27/2008 8:17 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Adorable!!!

7/27/2008 8:43 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Love it! (Especially the eyebrows, I don't know why they are so hilarious to me!)

7/27/2008 9:30 PM  
Blogger Melinda Jones said...

Oh, my! What a handsome young chap. I love it.

7/28/2008 2:48 PM  
Blogger The Skousen's said...

hahahahahaha That face is classic.

7/28/2008 5:12 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Bestill my beating heart!
Les.

7/29/2008 6:15 PM  
Blogger The Fowers said...

With the natural acting skills, he must be a Parker

7/30/2008 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home