Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Why we are the way we are...

Because we are descendants of crazy...
IMG_6823
IMG_6821

Oh, and can you spy the boy who sits inside at a desk all day?

IMG_6824

9 Comments:

Blogger Clinesville said...

Jake is pasty...bless his heart!

7/02/2008 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

White is the new tan. Just keep saying that over and over. Or you could have said, "Can you spy the boy who lives in Connecticut..." Either one works.

7/03/2008 8:33 AM  
Blogger The Skousen's said...

Can I just say I AM SOOOO JEALOUS!!! You live by the ocean. That is so cool. I bet the weather is beautiful there right now. Now, I am seeing one pregnant lady surrounded by a million boys! What! hahaha

7/05/2008 5:29 PM  
Blogger The Arbuckle's said...

That is funny, great farmer tan.

7/05/2008 9:58 PM  
Blogger Dinner Club in CT said...

At least he didn't seem to care, girls would be much more concerned.

7/05/2008 11:07 PM  
Blogger The Cochran Family said...

Ummmm, the one on the far right? Leave Jake alone....he's a great home teacher :) Love the silliness, makes life more livable!

7/07/2008 9:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am reminded of a young Priest who came back from a short trip to Lake Powell. He had bleached his hair and was as dark as his black cousin. What a difference 13 years makes. Is someone pointing at his nipple?

7/07/2008 3:58 PM  
Blogger Whitney said...

Jake... aka the WHITE STALLION! Looks like you guys are having fun!

7/09/2008 8:19 PM  
Blogger Claire Mills said...

hopefully his buns arent white compared to the rest of his body!

7/15/2008 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home