Friday, July 25, 2008

When the price of gas hits $4.89...

You find your own entertainment at home. This yellow sprinkler has been our best friend this year. For some reason, they like it even better than all the kid-sprinklers I have. It's like they can sense that it cost more and will break more easily.

IMG_4236

Swimming suits are optional. It's like having our very own nude beach in the backyard.

IMG_4230

IMG_4227

It even works for filling up water balloons!

IMG_4232

IMG_4223

I have no idea what she's so opposed to here, but she must feel very strongly about it.

IMG_4229

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She's saying "Oh no you didn't"

7/25/2008 12:16 PM  
Blogger Val said...

Looks like fun. Luckily gas is only $3.75 right now here.

7/25/2008 1:45 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I love the one where tate is getting jake. my other hand is covered in choc cookie dough or this would have capitals.

7/25/2008 2:41 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

BWAHAHAHA!! Love the pic of Lucy!!

7/26/2008 8:45 AM  
Blogger The Skousen's said...

She is so cute! I just can't get over how fabulous her lips are. No Fairrrrrrrr!

7/28/2008 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home