Monday, August 18, 2008

The cat's out of the bag...

Well, somebody blabbed, and while this was definitely NOT the way we wanted to find out, we couldn't be more thrilled about having another...
Boy!
Looks like lots more slugs, snails, and puppy dog tails for us. Poor poor Lucy.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She holds her own. Just ask Jake you only need one sister and sometimes not even the one.

8/18/2008 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to say I wanted all boys and one little girl, until I got all girls and one little boy. But, my point is, boys rock. They fall in love with their mommy and don't care if they are dressed so long as they have a truck in each hand! Congrats on baby boy! He's lucky little guy!

8/19/2008 9:59 AM  
Blogger Melinda Jones said...

How fun! Does that mean that "Ruby" is out now? Probably, it doesn't quite scream masculinity.

8/19/2008 12:23 PM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

I would never have known...the cat didn't come my way, but I'm very excited for you! I love boys...but I have no experience with anything else. Yet. :)

8/19/2008 4:07 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

You could have four girls. I'm just sayin'.
Les.

8/19/2008 4:40 PM  
Blogger kj said...

Congrats! You make cute kids - whether boys or girls, and that's the important part!

8/20/2008 4:13 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

congrats! how exciting.

8/21/2008 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home