Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Quotes of the day

Miles: "Mom, just look it up on the patooter!" (computer)

Lucy: "Mom, if I obey all the commandments, will Heavenly Father bless me with straight hair like Eleanore's?"

As a side note, yes I turned. . . gulp. . . 31 yesterday. Ick. It was kind of a mommy birthday. If you're not a mom, you have no idea what I'm talking about. If you are, thank you for the condolences. The end of the day picked up considerably, though. Jake took me out for dinner and my angelic friend, Laura (Landon's mommy), watched my kids at my house and put them all down to bed. What a fantastic present. She's a saint.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've wondered the same thing. If I do everything I'm supposed to, will my hair curl up like Lucy's? We all want what we don't have... :)

8/05/2008 8:40 PM  
Blogger kj said...

Put me on the list of people who want Lucy's hair too!

8/06/2008 1:00 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Happy birthday to you! Glad you were able to get out a bit-thank goodness for Laura!!

8/06/2008 7:29 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

8/06/2008 9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

One year older and wiser too?
Happy Birthday
To You!!

8/06/2008 10:45 PM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

Happy 31! Glad you had a little pampering squeezed into a full day of mothering.

8/06/2008 11:55 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Tell Laura thank you from me, too!
XO
Leslie

8/07/2008 11:06 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

glad you enjoyed dinner. It was a fun little suprise.

8/07/2008 2:35 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Hey...Happy Birthday! I had no idea! I would have picked you out some cool polly pockets too. :)

8/07/2008 6:05 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Happy Birthday, Al!!

8/08/2008 6:33 PM  
Blogger The Cluff's said...

Hey AL, sorry I missed your burfday! I love getting the card from you :) It really did make my day! yeah I am not too sure about 31 either :(
Glad you got to go out and do something fun! HAppy burfday!

8/17/2008 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home