Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Soaking up the last of Summer

I found them this way. None of the "costuming" was my doing; they picked it out and headed outside to enjoy one of the last warm afternoons of the year.

IMG_4466

Miles needs to brush up on his Superhero Lingo apparently, because for some reason, Superman was jumping off everything in sight, yelling, "To infinity and BEYOND!"

IMG_4515

Lucy's dress got stuck on the handlebar and, being the genius that we all know and love, it took her a while to get unstuck.

IMG_4505

IMG_4492

IMG_4485

IMG_4479

IMG_4473

All in all, they got very tired, enjoyed the outdoors, and weren't messing up the clean house. A very good afternoon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

I don't think I'll ever get used to the weather differences! We're just now noticing that when open the front door to wave goodbye to Pappa in the mornings it's not like opening the oven door.
Anyway, your kids are so FUN! I'm happy to see that no TV isn't keeping them from having a good time. :)
Les.

9/09/2008 6:28 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Oh, that looks like SOOO much fun! Makes me miss being a kid and running free like that.

9/11/2008 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home