Thursday, August 21, 2008

Five!

Well, I was stretching it today to call this outing a "fun adventure", but with no cavities and all the goodies they got to take home, it wasn't the worst thing we've ever done.

IMG_7379

Miles did great even if it was his first time in the chair. I think that may have something to do with the television positioned directly overhead. The dentist was amazed until I told him we don't have t.v.

IMG_7378

We also went to the school to meet Lucy's teacher and see her new classroom. Sob. sniff. I'm okay. Tate got a look at his room, but his teacher wasn't around.
We headed over to our snow sliding park to roll down the hill before dinner. Nothing gets them ready to eat like throwing up after turning over and over and over.

IMG_7384

IMG_7392


IMG_7403

I'm getting a head start on next year's plaque by giving them all lollipops at the park.

IMG_7381

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The dentist! What a great idea. I know what we are doing next half day!

8/22/2008 11:57 AM  
Blogger Bobby Parker said...

Love Lucy's dress.

Dad Parker

8/22/2008 1:42 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

I went to the dentist yesterday too...and I don't care how hard you tried...you could never convince me that it would be a "fun adventure". Never.

8/22/2008 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home