Six!

What could three unruly kids like more than climbing all over expensive, dangerous, loud, usually off-limits toys? Nothing!

Day six in our count-down to school featured a trip to Darien to climb all over cars/trucks in the library parking lot. Don't worry, everyone's doing it! (Can't wait 'til a teenager uses that excuse on me.)
Tate's biggest thrill was talking like a monster into the speaker in the cop car.

Miles was overcome by emotion while "driving" the dump truck.

And sweet Lucy was moved to tears of joy when she discovered the free ice-cream being given away by the ice-cream truck guy.


They had tons of fun and I only lost two of them. After that, we stuck together much more closely.

(Lucy wants to add this photo to showcase her braids.)
This is definitely going on our list of things to do next year.
We spent the afternoon dozing, drawing, and rewiring the vacuum cord. I also made a wreath that Lucy proclaimed "really ugly".
We spent the last hour before dinner at the playground, where I let Tate loose with the camera.












Not bad!


6 Comments:
That field trip sounds awesome!
My favorite Tate photo is the junk on the slide...and Miles on the slide...and freaky close-up Lucy.
Les.
P.S. I LOVE Lucy's braids!
Les.
i can't believe school starts so soon!
We went to the Big Truck and Cars day as well but we got there at 9am and the fire truck never showed up. We are putting it on our list to do as well next year.
Can't wait to see what the parker clan does for the remaining days of the countdown.
You are such a fun mom, doing "fun days" ciuntdown before school! I need to start my own...4 more days...what should we do today? Congrats on having another ittle BOY! I'm partial to boys as you know :) ANd you look great! Is Lucy starting kinder? Wow you timed this baby well!
Why is there a random picture of a dog that looks like rufio?
Post a Comment
<< Home