Sunday, August 24, 2008

Two and a half!

Originally, I was going to leave out Sunday from our countdown of fun in order that we might rest from the excitement. I forgot who I live with.

IMG_7413

Sweet sweet little Miles. The little booger got up at 5:30, snuck downstairs, pushed a chair up to the counter, climbed up to the upper cabinets and fished around in the back until he found Lucy's Chocolate Pills. Every breakfast and dinner, he sees her take these and I guess he thought he really needed some too. The chocolate pills are really Ex-lax and he ate them ALL. I just cherish any and all reasons to call poison control on a Sunday morning, so I got to spend some time with them on the phone. He'll live, but today's not going to be much fun in the end. (he he he)

7 Comments:

Blogger kj said...

Eeeewwww. I'm so very sorry.

8/24/2008 11:32 PM  
Blogger Dinner Club in CT said...

go Miles, way to make one of the last days before school memorable.

8/24/2008 11:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've heard a good cleans does a body good.

8/25/2008 1:26 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Oh boy...
Les.
P.S. Happy First Day of School!

8/25/2008 11:52 AM  
Blogger Whitney said...

Oh my gosh! Poor guy.I guess you cant ever use the excuse for him to take medicine that its his "chocolate"pills. He will hate them forever now.

8/25/2008 1:54 PM  
Blogger The Arbuckle's said...

Oh boy. He's in for a treat!!

8/26/2008 9:53 AM  
Blogger The Skousen's said...

I bet he never does that again!!!

8/26/2008 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home