Sunday, May 24, 2009

Are we done yet?

Stayed up late ironing Sunday shirts.

Got up and stayed up with sick Miles.

Woke up early to bake cookies for my class.

Tate announced he'd just gotten sick in the bathroom.

Go to church alone only to be sent home 20 minutes later because of a gas leak in the building.

Wash 4 loads of bedding from all the barfies in the house.

Clean out more metal bowls than I can count.

Everyone's still throwing up.

I get it.

4 priesthood blessings from home teachers.

Catch the microwave on fire.

Thunderstorm coming.

Send Jake to CVS for children's rectal tylenol.

Is the day over yet?

5 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Yikes! Sure makes Swine Flu sound like a vacation!

5/24/2009 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Not you! I can handle my kids all sick at once as long as I stay healthy. Hopefully Jake is stepping up.

PS...I read something today that said if you have the flu at this time, it's most likely swine flu. You only need to go to the ER if there is shortness of breath, so don't be too worried.

Feel better soon!

5/24/2009 10:59 PM  
Blogger Claire Mills said...

well at least you didnt have to push in a rectal prolapse.. twice!! could be worse i guess

5/24/2009 11:28 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

5/25/2009 12:05 AM  
Blogger Marilee said...

They have rectal tylenol? I never knew that! I sure miss you. You are much more helpful than my pediatrician!
I hope you and the kiddos feel better soon. There is nothing worse.

5/25/2009 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home