Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Playing with the light

I'm taking a photo class for a short time and learning how to use all the bells and whistles on my camera. My biggest challenge, besides lighting, is finding willing subjects.

These two are pretty cute:

IMG_7122
(we call this "meatball hands")

but this guy thinks the camera is food:

IMG_7127

All I want is somebody to stay still long enough for me to play with the settings and see what does what.

IMG_7083

IMG_7086

IMG_7087

IMG_7089

Now it's a game. "You can't get me, Mom!"

IMG_7091

This is ridonculous! Just look at me!

IMG_7104

Nobody's cooperating! Except, of course, Lucy.

IMG_7015

That girl will stop for a picture in a heartbeat.

IMG_7009

Hmmm, too bright.

Closer:

IMG_7013

Well...

IMG_7017

I give up.

IMG_7018

Besides, Miles is done.

"Mom, that's enough!!"

IMG_7053

2 Comments:

Blogger The Blakes said...

Thanks for sending the sickliness to my family via our phone conversation last week... OK, I won't blame you.

Loving all the pics. :)

5/26/2009 8:10 PM  
Blogger anna said...

Is that picture in your backyard?! It's so gorgeous! Of course anything lush and green is a novelty around here.... :)

5/27/2009 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home