Friday, January 22, 2010

Driving me bonkers!

IMG_0829

I realize the above picture us blurry. Do you know why it's blurry? Calvin's pulling on the strap to my camera. He does this a lot.

And holds onto my pant legs while I cook.

And rips the book from my hands while I read to the other kids on the couch.

And tears pictures from the fridge.

And uses his teeth to pull the erasers out of every single mechanical pencil in the house.

And takes the spoons out of the drawer, licks them, and then throws them in the trash.

And gets a hold of the onions and peels off the outer layers.

And eats Kleenex.

And goes fishing in the potty any chance he gets.

And wakes up 47 times every night, screams his head off, and wakes up the other kids because they share a room.

He's making me crazy.

Seriously, I love him so much I want to just eat him, but by the end of the day, the kids are not the only ones who shout, "Daddy's home! Yay!!"

Jake gets the honor of feeding him during dinner, just so I can sit more than 2 feet away from this little terrorist for 20 minutes.

And then, as Jake heads down to the basement to work for the evening, I take back the baby and say, "Hello, Naughty."

"Who, me?"

IMG_0830

6 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Oh, I feel you. I sooooo understand. I have a little stinker, myself. Glad you get the few minutes of peace in the evenings, though...and it's a good thing they're cute.

1/22/2010 11:39 AM  
Blogger Marilee said...

But the eyes! Just look at his eyes! They remind me of the cat in Shrek 3 (I think) where they get all big and starry looking and they fool you; meanwhile he is probably picking your pocket!

1/22/2010 12:29 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I can't wait to get my hands on him. (in a good way)

1/22/2010 6:58 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

He is so very cute, but thanks for the birth control.

1/25/2010 12:06 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

he is cute!

1/25/2010 8:18 PM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

So funny. What a mischievous cutie.

1/28/2010 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home