Why haven't I put up more pictures?
Well, first we had a nasty cold.
Then, three boys got pneumonia.

Then, sadly, we got a pretty contagious case of the crazies.

I wasn't sure at first...

but no, we did not escape it.

This may be the worst case I've seen yet.

I think it has something to do with being trapped inside the house for the last 3 months.
Then, three boys got pneumonia.

Then, sadly, we got a pretty contagious case of the crazies.

I wasn't sure at first...

but no, we did not escape it.

This may be the worst case I've seen yet.

I think it has something to do with being trapped inside the house for the last 3 months.


4 Comments:
Adorable, even when crazy.
no fun being sick. Sounded like our november and december. I think I was the one going crazy.
Wow! Alison, your kids are really grown up. But they look exactly like you and Jake.
haha wow classic picture!
Post a Comment
<< Home