Friday, April 30, 2010

The final straw



This was the end of a full week of horrific two-year-old behavior from my 4 year old.

Horrific.

I came upstairs to find, what appeared to be, an exploded baby chicken. Unfortunately, it was not a pile of poultry fuzz. I found him hiding in the bathroom.



(Tate's getting yelled at because, only 5 minutes earlier, I had specifically instructed him and Lucy to NOT make this "cool". Tate was in the process of telling Miles how much he resembles his favorite cartoon character now.)

7 Comments:

Blogger The Blakes said...

That was much more of a haircut than I envisioned in my head after I read your email. At least he's cute even when he's hairless. :)

4/30/2010 5:51 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

caillou?

5/01/2010 9:30 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I'm surprised he didn't lacerate his scalp. He's skilled. Maybe he can be a surgeon when he grows up.

5/01/2010 7:46 PM  
Blogger Whitney said...

oh man! Good thing hes a cutie, right?

5/01/2010 10:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Al you are looking so good.

5/03/2010 10:36 AM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

Oh man. I love that you have on film having to get the razor shorter & shorter to cover up what he did! Someday it will be funny to you!! And the good news is he is still as cute as ever.

5/05/2010 5:26 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

I am sorry, I shouldn't be laughing right now...but I am. Kids are funny. Even if it isn't an immediate funny, it'll be funny later....that's why we have them right? To make our life harder and then laugh about it all?

5/16/2010 1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home