The good, the bad, and the ugly
The good news:
Penny's right eye is responding very well to the medicine and the drops. It looks totally normal and has ceased to resemble The Phantom of the Opera.
The bad news:
She has developed the same problem in the left eye, requiring another trip to the Eye Guy in New York for yet another painful procedure.
The ugly:
I don't have a picture of it, but she has constant green ooze coming from the left eye, and it's swollen like The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Penny's right eye is responding very well to the medicine and the drops. It looks totally normal and has ceased to resemble The Phantom of the Opera.
The bad news:
She has developed the same problem in the left eye, requiring another trip to the Eye Guy in New York for yet another painful procedure.
The ugly:
I don't have a picture of it, but she has constant green ooze coming from the left eye, and it's swollen like The Hunchback of Notre Dame.


3 Comments:
This is so funny. Because I have always wanted to name a little girl penelope, but call her Penny! I love the name Penny.
I hope you won't hate me someday when I do.
AND, this sounds terrible. I am so sorry for little Penny.
Poor baby. At least no one can see her oozy eye while she's in her new cave. Smart move.
Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent Miss Penelope's way. I hope everything will work out well for her.
Post a Comment
<< Home