Feeling better
It's 3:00 in the afternoon, still no call from the hospital, but somehow I feel better.
Maybe it's finally achieving inner peace.
Maybe it's taking a moment to slow down and enjoy my last day as a mother of four.
But I don't think so.
I'm pretty sure it's the Chinese Food and tub of Ben and Jerry's I just snarfed down in a fit of rage. Or maybe the "angry money" I just burned through at the Baby Gap.
Maybe that's it, but at least I feel better!
Maybe it's finally achieving inner peace.
Maybe it's taking a moment to slow down and enjoy my last day as a mother of four.
But I don't think so.
I'm pretty sure it's the Chinese Food and tub of Ben and Jerry's I just snarfed down in a fit of rage. Or maybe the "angry money" I just burned through at the Baby Gap.
Maybe that's it, but at least I feel better!


4 Comments:
This better be an April Fools joke. You haven't had the best of luck with getting your kids out when you want them too. I hope when the time is right it will all go smoothly.
I did a little shopping therapy myself this morning. It sure made my day better!
I hope the hospital calls you soon.
:)
Hopefully she comes very soon.
Well now we know that Chinese noodles and Ben & Jerry's induce labor. Awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home