Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I want my mommy!

That's what I was saying for 2 or 3 days at the beginning of last week.

"I want my Mommy!" Stressed out and unable to move, I was wallowing in a dirty house with bored kids.

Enter Wonder Woman:

IMG_1518

She did a whole lot of dishes.

IMG_1550

She dug a few trenches to make sure our basement didn't flood.

IMG_1578

It still flooded, but then she spent 2 days pumping all the water out of the basement.

IMG_1581

She played with all these guys:

IMG_1602

But mostly kept this guy from getting too bored:

IMG_1586

And this guy from getting too naughty:

IMG_1509

She chaperoned this guy's birthday trip to the movies with several squirrley friends.

IMG_1533

She kept the fat jokes to a minimum. Well, not really, but she did have some really funny ones.

IMG_1596

She fed us and watered us,

IMG_1573

And kept us all very happy. She also helped take my mind off stressful things and let me do a little of this:

IMG_1583

I had a wonderful time and she saved my bacon more than once by doing things I couldn't do for my own family. I hope she had a good time, but I'm pretty sure she's glad to get out of the Connecticut weather.

Thanks Aunt Leslie. We love you to pieces!

(Oh, and thanks to her sidekick, SuperNana, who watched all the Woolf cubs for a week so we could borrow their mom.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

You're too sweet. Thanks for flying me out so I could play with you guys for a week. It was awesome and I'd do it again in a heartbeat (not so sure if SuperNana would say the same). Love you and miss you!

4/02/2010 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home