The eggs have longer to go than I do!
I love buying eggs when a celebration is near.
I love to see my birthday stamped on the end of the egg carton.
It means it's getting close!
I also like to see the end of school date, Christmas, a vacation date, or my favorite, the 4th of July. I don't know what it is, but the inner 5 year old comes out in me. I just get so excited.
Imagine my glee when I saw April 2 on the Costco eggs this week! The eggs will still be good (for at least 1 day) when I have this baby!
Now if it'll just appear on a gallon of milk...
I love to see my birthday stamped on the end of the egg carton.
It means it's getting close!
I also like to see the end of school date, Christmas, a vacation date, or my favorite, the 4th of July. I don't know what it is, but the inner 5 year old comes out in me. I just get so excited.
Imagine my glee when I saw April 2 on the Costco eggs this week! The eggs will still be good (for at least 1 day) when I have this baby!
Now if it'll just appear on a gallon of milk...


6 Comments:
I always notice it on the milk carton. It's harder when you freeze some gallons when they are on sale. The next time you go buy the date just jumps at you.
that's so funny, I used to do the same thing near the end of all my pregnancies...even with cartons of eggs!
maybe it's a nesting thing... ;)
I do that too. I have too far to go to see expiration dates near the end of this pregnancy. So maybe you will have a new baby when we come down next- we will be down on April 2.
What a thoughtful comparision. Yeah to the countdown! Good luck in the final weeks. Can't wait to see this little one.
Woo hoo for you!
I love your chubby little guts! I am feelin extra emotional so I am spreadin the love today! I am soooo excited for you! Call me!
Post a Comment
<< Home