Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's day when you have lots of kids...

IMG_1162

As I dished out heart shaped pancakes for breakfast on Sunday, I tried to remember back to Valentine's when it was just Jake and I. I searched my memory for some romantic tradition we used to have that ceased when our house became overrun with little people.

Nothing.

Our tradition has always been making pink food and eating it. Lucky for us, you can do that with as many children as you want. This year, Lucy was my sneaky helper, slicing up strawberries while I did the pink pancakes and bacon.

IMG_1160

The boys in the house loved it all.

Well, not so much the pink milk. I think we'll take that off the menu for next year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Where did you get that pancake squirter thing? Me likey!

2/17/2010 10:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ditto

2/17/2010 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home