Monday, April 26, 2010

Squeaky Clean

IMG_1962

Tate got a bath every day as a newborn. Sometimes, he'd get more than one, depending on what disgusting thing he did on himself.

Penelope, being the 5th child, got one really good wipe-off at about day 10, and then nothing much else until her belly button fell off at day 18. Phew!

Time for a dip.

IMG_1970

Lucy had been waiting anxiously for this, so she was my number one helper and could hardly contain her enthusiasm.

Someone else was not very enthused.

IMG_1955

He was pretty sure he needed to go swimming in the sink, not that smelly little gremlin.

IMG_1971

We lathered and rinsed and repeated until she was shiny all over.

IMG_1974

Calvin serenaded us with his lovely ballad, which reached ear-splitting levels at one point.

IMG_1959

Baby P seemed to enjoy the whole thing. This girl likes to be pampered and lovely, meaning I have a new pedicure buddy in about 16 years.

IMG_1958

Once we were almost done, I realized Calvin's song wasn't about the bath at all. It was a little ditty about needing some raisins. He really wanted Dad to open the bag and hand him a few.

IMG_1964

I'm throwing this "bum shot" in just so her brothers have something to harass her about when she's a teenager.

Cutest little bum I ever did see.

IMG_1976

Meanwhile, Calvin was shouting, "Put down the camera and get me some dang raisins!"

IMG_1965

Penny wasn't quite ready to get out of the tub. Oh dear.

IMG_1978

We're going to need another bathroom.

5 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

ohhhh, i love naked little babies right out of the bath!! She looks so cute and yummy, I just want to squeeze her! Enjoy your clean darling little P!

4/26/2010 6:12 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I loved the whole show! What a cute baby. Sorry I couldn't stay forever, Calvin. You need your own personal servant, dontcha. Dream on, babe.

4/27/2010 1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so darling! But I'm feeling greedy and want a full on face shot! :) See you tomorrow?

4/27/2010 10:08 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Oh man I'm actually jealous. Good thing that baby isn't too close right now or else we might actually start considering a #4. She is darling. and btw- how is your kitchen sink so sparkling clean? You just had a baby.

4/27/2010 6:48 PM  
Blogger The Arbuckle's said...

she is so cute and so clean :)

Hope your doing well.

4/28/2010 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home