Thursday, July 19, 2007

When 50 cents can buy so much happiness. . .

IMG_4067
I hear my friends with babies say, "I can't wait for this" or "I can't wait 'til my kid can do that." I love every age and occasionally have to remind Jake that we have to have fun at every stage. I will be very sad indeed when 50 cents will no longer buy this much fun.

5 Comments:

Blogger Clinesville said...

Wow you are a nice mom! I never let my kid's ride those, mostly it's because it's too hot.

7/19/2007 10:27 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

how fun, my sister has a grocery store by her that the horse ride is a penny!! Imagine how many times your kids can ride the horse.

7/19/2007 11:47 AM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

I remember begging my mom to ride those outside of the store. She rarely gave in! What a nice mommy you are!

7/19/2007 12:48 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

What do you mean when you say 50 cents will no longer buy this much fun? I don't think I will ever grow out of that stage.

7/19/2007 6:58 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

You are a nice mommy. And lucky it's cool enough to let 'em ride! ;)
Les.

7/23/2007 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home