What do you do when it's hotter than snot?
Why, you go to the beach of course!

Actually, it's too hot and muggy for the beach. This was the only relatively cool spot Miley could find.

All that hot muggiess lends itself to glistening muscles, though!

I bought this wagon about 2 months ago and it's the best thing ever! It's wheels are big enough to go on sand just fine, the sides come off so I can dump out all the sand, and it fits in the back of my van! He had a swimsuit on earlier, I promise.

Lucy tried all day to find shells with holes in them for necklaces. She found about 10.

Miles and Jake had a great time in the water. Especially Miles. Can you tell?

This look says, "Seriously, not funny!"

Actually, it's too hot and muggy for the beach. This was the only relatively cool spot Miley could find.

All that hot muggiess lends itself to glistening muscles, though!

I bought this wagon about 2 months ago and it's the best thing ever! It's wheels are big enough to go on sand just fine, the sides come off so I can dump out all the sand, and it fits in the back of my van! He had a swimsuit on earlier, I promise.

Lucy tried all day to find shells with holes in them for necklaces. She found about 10.

Miles and Jake had a great time in the water. Especially Miles. Can you tell?

This look says, "Seriously, not funny!"


4 Comments:
I wanna be at the beach!!!
What fun! Your Miles is ADORABLE!!
Melissa
Woah! That beach looks like the happenin' spot to be! Oh how I wish we were by an ocean.
Lucky you.
Funny you should mention the beach. Our oldest was trying to negotiate a tree house. When she finally caught on that she wasn't going to get one that day, she said: "how about we go to the beach then?"
I love how kids think sometimes. Your pictures are great, I love the one of Miles sitting in the puddle.
Post a Comment
<< Home