Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hula!

IMG_4178
We went to a Luau at my friend, Debbie's, house last weekend. It was amazing! She hired two very loveyly hula dancers to teach all the kids. (Jake asked if they could come to his birthday party too.)
IMG_4170

Lucy really loved the outfit,
IMG_4180

and all the attention, but wouldn't go out and perform unless I was with her. What a stinker.
IMG_4175

She finally loosened up and had a great time. Maybe we can get her to teach Tate and Miley.
IMG_4172

6 Comments:

Blogger The Blakes said...

I was hoping to see you sporting your coconut bra!

7/25/2007 11:44 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

cute, maybe they will come to lucy's party. I would love to see all the boys learn to hula.

7/26/2007 10:08 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Ditto on Rachel's comment.

7/26/2007 12:29 PM  
Blogger The Parkers said...

Jake was borrowing it at the time.

7/26/2007 2:59 PM  
Blogger Shido said...

So that's why Jake wants them to come to his party.

7/26/2007 6:51 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

great pics Al! I have a coconut bra you can borrow if you need one! :)

7/26/2007 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home