Lobster? I've still never eaten it! Tell your parents hello for us if they're still visiting. We wanted to see them last weekend but found out they were with you. Lucky them!
I have heard of the red facial hair issues that persist after crustacean consumption. Hopefully it to will pass when you need to sell them off to the highest bidder.
What's up, Parkers? It's the Craig Taylor Family! Found your blog from the Bosen's. I think your have such pretty kids. Lobster, yummy... I could eat them up! Where are you living these days? What kind of work is Jake doing now? Glad to find you.
7 Comments:
So, your kids like seafood?
I think Tate is mostly made up of seafood at this point. I'll be
suprised if he doesn't grow gills.
and an exo-skeleton. He'd practically be indestructible!
Lobster? I've still never eaten it! Tell your parents hello for us if they're still visiting. We wanted to see them last weekend but found out they were with you. Lucky them!
I have heard of the red facial hair issues that persist after crustacean consumption. Hopefully it to will pass when you need to sell them off to the highest bidder.
Those are hilarious photos. Very funny!
What's up, Parkers? It's the Craig Taylor Family! Found your blog from the Bosen's. I think your have such pretty kids. Lobster, yummy... I could eat them up! Where are you living these days? What kind of work is Jake doing now? Glad to find you.
Post a Comment
<< Home