Not dead
No, we haven't all fallen off the face of the earth, but close. EVERYONE got sick. Even my mom, dad, and sister got it. I haven't been that sick in 5 years, and Tate and I haven't recovered all the way yet.
Anyway, the remainder of our trip was a horrible blur. We had lots of fun for the first part though, and are sad to be far away from our families again.

So, not to worry, we're still alive and while "kicking" may be overstating it, we're at least twitching anyway.
Anyway, the remainder of our trip was a horrible blur. We had lots of fun for the first part though, and are sad to be far away from our families again.

So, not to worry, we're still alive and while "kicking" may be overstating it, we're at least twitching anyway.


2 Comments:
Welcome home!! I was wondering if and when you guys were ever coming home. Hope you guys get feeling 100% better soon.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home