That's right! Jake's work has officially become well known enough to adorn the bodies of truly obsessed fans. This girl just emailed him to show off her true devotion to his work. His mother will be so proud.
Oh no... well, at least we know its reached the classy crowds! :)
And on a side note, being the classy family that we are, Ellie said, "WHAT is THAT!!!?" I said it's a tattoo. and she looked real close and whispers, "Ooooh, craaaap." Nice.
4 Comments:
And I am sure her mother is proud also!
Oh no... well, at least we know its reached the classy crowds! :)
And on a side note, being the classy family that we are, Ellie said, "WHAT is THAT!!!?" I said it's a tattoo. and she looked real close and whispers, "Ooooh, craaaap." Nice.
If I ever decide to go the way of permanent body art, I'll keep Jake's creations in mind.
The question is...how does Jake feel about it?
Post a Comment
<< Home