Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Funny Little Miles

This morning as we were talking about talents:
"Hey Dad, you know what your talent is? You're really good at getting me a drink of water. . . please?"

Yesterday at breakfast:
"Mom, I love you. I hope you're safe. . . while you get up to get me a fork."

Several months ago while potty training in "big boy" undies:
"Hey Mom! These undies have a pocket! And guess what! I looked in the pocket, and do you know what was in there? My pee-pee!"

5 Comments:

Blogger Clinesville said...

That's some funny stuff!!!

5/27/2009 9:22 AM  
Blogger Allison M. said...

That kid cracks me up! This age is so fun when they say these wacky things being completely sincere and don't even realize how hilarious they are.

5/28/2009 9:24 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Ha!!

5/28/2009 9:50 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

haha!! I just about died laughing!

6/01/2009 1:34 PM  
Blogger The Skousen's said...

HAHAHAHA he is hilarious!!!! You do take really good pictures. That's a fun hobby. Your little baby is so adorable. Are you rampin up for number five yet? hahahaha By the way, I love you bedspread. It's awesome!! I love the colors and design.

6/02/2009 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home