He didn't hear it from me!
A conversation in front of my next door neighbor, Ted:
"Hey, Mom?"
"Yes, Miles?"
"Mom, I need some F.U. 3."
"What?"
"F.U. Mom."
"I beg your pardon?"
"F. U! F. U, Mom!"
What the heck?!
"Miles, I don't know what you mean."
"You know, that stuff that makes my tricycle not squeaky."
"Do you mean WD40?"
"Yeah, yeah, that stuff! I need some."

(Two letters and a number. He was close.)
"Hey, Mom?"
"Yes, Miles?"
"Mom, I need some F.U. 3."
"What?"
"F.U. Mom."
"I beg your pardon?"
"F. U! F. U, Mom!"
What the heck?!
"Miles, I don't know what you mean."
"You know, that stuff that makes my tricycle not squeaky."
"Do you mean WD40?"
"Yeah, yeah, that stuff! I need some."

(Two letters and a number. He was close.)


3 Comments:
That is hilarious. Good thing he was able to tell you what he was looking for or you would be hearing a lot more of "F.U's"
Funny kid.
Whew! I knew you were meant to be an international translator.
I am dying laughing right now.
Post a Comment
<< Home