Tuesday, July 14, 2009

You know what I like about babies?

IMG_8447

Elbow fat.

IMG_8441

Seriously, how can you not just pinch that?

IMG_8438



Who else but a baby could be praised for their chub?

IMG_8445



Not nearly as cute on adults.

IMG_8446

6 Comments:

Blogger Melinda Jones said...

Oh my goodness, I love him.

7/15/2009 10:00 PM  
Blogger Us said...

Alison he is so very cute!

7/16/2009 2:20 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Look at those eyes! And that face. He is SO a Parker :)

7/16/2009 3:38 PM  
Blogger Dinner Club in CT said...

And THAT is one cute baby!

7/16/2009 11:06 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Squeeze him for me a couple thousand times, wouldya?

7/17/2009 1:18 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Wow...I haven't caught up on your blog for a while and I miss you! I can't believe how big Calvin is...and how stinkin cute he is!

7/19/2009 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home