Friday, June 19, 2009

Finally!

Well, today is the last day of school, and it couldn't have come too soon.

We finished up the teacher gifts a few days ago. Thanks to Leslie for the stolen genius idea.

IMG_7563

The only sad part, I'll miss my "alone time" with just these two yahoos.

IMG_7596

Oh, and notice the new tennies on this guy.

IMG_7586

He was wearing blisters on his feet from all that crawling on hard wood floors.

IMG_7585

Can anyone say "tankles"?

6 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

I love his chubby legs, and those shoes...awesome!

The letters turned out great. I emailed her and she hasn't gotten back to me yet. Did she email you?

Les.

6/19/2009 6:56 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

PS The font is perfect.

6/19/2009 6:57 PM  
Blogger The Arbuckle's said...

I love those teacher gifts.

Love the shoes! Love the cankles!

6/20/2009 10:50 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

love the shoes and those crayon letters are great.

6/22/2009 5:02 PM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

I heart tankles. And your letter project! Did you follow a tutorial or come up with that on your own? Could you send the directions my way?

6/23/2009 3:55 PM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

I love the teacher gift idea, SO SO cute. I'm going to have to file that idea away for when I need it (in 20 years ... just kidding).

Just got back from Utah last night ... want to hang out? I missed you!

xo.
Lizzie

6/25/2009 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home