The Creepy Gumbo
As a kid in the Smith house, a really nasty sickness was "The Creepy Gumbo."
I have no idea why.
"Ooh, stay away from so-and-so. They've got the Creepy Gumbo."
"Don't lick that, you might get the Creepy Gumbo."
Anyway, my point is, the Creepy Gumbo is making the rounds in the Parker house. Tate, Miles and I had it last week. (Miles stuck a whistle in his mouth in the doctor's office waiting room that was just dripping with Creepy.)
Now it has moved on to Lucy and, sadly, Baby Calvin.

Baby Barfzilla.

Poor kid is really having a miserable time.

(could that big white arm get any bigger? Or whiter?)
Doesn't help that his mom is trying to document it.

"Seriously, Mom. Knock it off!"

"Enough!"

(that's 3 chins at my count.)
"Okay, fine."
I have no idea why.
"Ooh, stay away from so-and-so. They've got the Creepy Gumbo."
"Don't lick that, you might get the Creepy Gumbo."
Anyway, my point is, the Creepy Gumbo is making the rounds in the Parker house. Tate, Miles and I had it last week. (Miles stuck a whistle in his mouth in the doctor's office waiting room that was just dripping with Creepy.)
Now it has moved on to Lucy and, sadly, Baby Calvin.

Baby Barfzilla.

Poor kid is really having a miserable time.

(could that big white arm get any bigger? Or whiter?)
Doesn't help that his mom is trying to document it.

"Seriously, Mom. Knock it off!"

"Enough!"

(that's 3 chins at my count.)
"Okay, fine."


4 Comments:
I would take being sick any day over the baby...i am sorry. not fun! Hope you all get better soon!
Actually, it's not gumbo...that's a sort of a weird southern chowder. It's the creepy gom-BOO. A very technical medical term.
Poor baby. But I love the pictures of you with your darling little sickie.
Aww, poor baby. And by the way, do you guys get sicknesses other than the barfies?
Post a Comment
<< Home