Monday, May 03, 2010

Too mant loves. . .

IMG_1934

We all love this little girl.

(seen here with gnarly wound from eye procedure)

IMG_1930

But some of us (one in particular) love her a little too much.

IMG_1929

Pretty sure he's kissing her, but there's a chance he may be trying to take a bite.

IMG_1949

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just found an outfit I was saving for her but it might be too tiny now. What size is our littlest one now

5/03/2010 10:02 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I still love the cheeks!

5/04/2010 3:19 PM  
Blogger anna said...

awwww...i love the look on his face just before he goes in for the "kiss"

BTW, skookie is just cookie dough (homemade or store bought)pressed (about an inch thick)into a pan (cast iron skillet even better) and cooked at a lower temp so it comes out gooey in the middle and then served hot w/ vanilla ice cream. yum!

5/04/2010 11:54 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Look at that tummy! I would be all over her too.

5/05/2010 1:16 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

LOVE it!! I wish Ollie was as sweet to the Bit.

5/05/2010 1:41 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Love the tummy! You cant get cuter tummies EVER the rest of your life except now. They are so pokey and squishy and so much fun :)

5/06/2010 8:17 PM  
Blogger Darleen said...

Oh baby! I think I may want to take a bite out of her too.

5/11/2010 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home