posted by Alison at 4:25 PM
These pictures make my heart happy. Lucy has grown into such a beautiful girl and you can see the love for Penelope in her eyes. Looking at Penny, I think it's mutual. :)
Penelope's dress is beautiful! Was this her blessing day? And again - you can already tell she's a Parker.
Love it. I think after watching Lucy for awhile Penelope will be able to hold her own with those rascally brothers.
Oh! That smile! I LOVE it!Lucy, you are so beautiful. What a great big sister you are. It's always good to have a little sister, even when she's messing with your stuff.
Penny's dress is darling. Such cute girls you have!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
These pictures make my heart happy. Lucy has grown into such a beautiful girl and you can see the love for Penelope in her eyes.
Looking at Penny, I think it's mutual. :)
Penelope's dress is beautiful! Was this her blessing day? And again - you can already tell she's a Parker.
Love it. I think after watching Lucy for awhile Penelope will be able to hold her own with those rascally brothers.
Oh! That smile! I LOVE it!
Lucy, you are so beautiful. What a great big sister you are. It's always good to have a little sister, even when she's messing with your stuff.
Penny's dress is darling. Such cute girls you have!
Post a Comment
<< Home