Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Field Day 2010

IMG_2201

We survived another field day. I say survived because it was steaming hot that day and I had two babies with me that had no interest in staying in the stroller.

IMG_2200

Tate was a great mentor for Miles.

IMG_2197

Well, a pretty good mentor.

IMG_2196

Ok, so it may have gotten a little harried when the hula hoop race started.

IMG_2195

He did alright until the second hoop got to him while he was still wrestling the first one.

IMG_2194

That, along with the pressure of holding two girls' hands at the same time caused him to lose a wee bit of his concentration.

IMG_2193

And somebody in the class dropped a hula hoop, but nobody knows exactly who it was. . .

IMG_2192

and I'm certainly not telling.

IMG_2191

It was hard enough to get the crowds to forget about our stunning display of physical ineptitude
from last year.

IMG_2190

Just wait until they see Lucy two days later!

IMG_0960

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home