posted by Alison at 12:12 PM
That's pretty ingenious. I bet Lucy was so stoked to get that note--
LOVE!!!!
Ha ha! We left the same note for Ellie last year! It worked awesome for about a week. :) Our note didn't look as cool, though. Your toothfairy has much prettier writing.
I'm taking notes for when the tooth fairy starts visiting our house. Very clever!
Al- you are so clever! I love it! I bet Lucy was so excited to find that little note! Might have to borrow that idea sometime:)
I'm so glad I have another kid who has to lose teeth. Brilliant.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
That's pretty ingenious. I bet Lucy was so stoked to get that note--
LOVE!!!!
Ha ha! We left the same note for Ellie last year! It worked awesome for about a week. :) Our note didn't look as cool, though. Your toothfairy has much prettier writing.
I'm taking notes for when the tooth fairy starts visiting our house. Very clever!
Al- you are so clever! I love it! I bet Lucy was so excited to find that little note! Might have to borrow that idea sometime:)
I'm so glad I have another kid who has to lose teeth. Brilliant.
Post a Comment
<< Home