Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Like Moths to a Flame

It never ceases to amaze me what attracts little boys.

IMG_2128

For instance, do you know how long three little boys can resist a full bucket of water? Especially if they have "real" clothes on (as opposed to a swimming suit) and are supposed to be going somewhere in 10 minutes?

Not long.

IMG_2139

"What? You found a bucket of water?"

IMG_2143

"You must need my help!"

IMG_2148

"Here, we can make a much bigger mess if I just use this cup to dump the water all over both of us."

IMG_2145

Tate's always the good big brother who knows no party is complete until you've involved half the toys from inside. At this point, he starts bringing out plastic animals to "swim".

IMG_2152

Seriously, how often do you see a 9 year old, a 4 year old and a 17 monther playing together?

IMG_2154

Well, if it involves water, mud, throwing stuff, or building legos, it's quite often over here.

IMG_2135

By the way, once they realized I was taking pictures, it was all over.

IMG_2134

All I got from there on out were shots of Tate acting like SpongeBob.

IMG_2133

Oh well, SpongeBob's all wet too, ya know!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Sofia ran around in her swimsuit most of the afternoon. It all started when the sprinklers went off. Then it was mudpies (with sand, not mud) all afternoon. So cute.

5/12/2010 10:52 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

And, uh, your boys are adorable. I meant to say that first and forgot!

5/12/2010 10:52 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

I love, love, love the pictures of littlest brother suddenly becoming interested and coming over :) So funny.

And yes - boys and a bucket of water - I think it would make them happy for weeks on end...

5/18/2010 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home