Saturday, May 15, 2010

I could get used to this. . .

Oh what a wonderful day...

IMG_2030

The weather is perfect, I'm sitting on the grass, Calvin is playing with a dead playground ball, and I'm listening to this little girl make cute noises on a blanket next to me.

IMG_2008

I might even take a nap if it weren't for the runner.

IMG_2019

If I'm not careful, he'll wait until my attention is pointed in another direction and head for the street.

IMG_2022

Lucky for me, he's loving the no pants and flat ball.

IMG_2023

Lucy's playing with her buddy, not letting Miles play, and for once not whining about anything.

IMG_2041

Check on the little guy again. Still no pants and now he's playing with trash. Awesome.

IMG_2043

Tate's in the house reading, and Miles has found something to do too.

I could really get used to this.

IMG_2010

Five kids is a breeze!

IMG_1999

Never mind. Spoke too soon.

IMG_1997

"Oh look! She has toes little enough for me to pull off!"

IMG_2002

"Or maybe poke her in the eye again. Haven't done that yet this afternoon."

IMG_2001

"No, I think I'll just lay on top of her until she pops."

IMG_2000

5 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Ok, that pic of Calvin with the empty water bottle looks EXACTLY like a mini Tate, I can't believe it! In all the other pics I think they look a like, but that one could be Tate, crazy! Looks like you guys had a beautiful day.

5/18/2010 7:36 PM  
Blogger kj said...

Can I have Calvin?

5/19/2010 3:45 PM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

If anyone can make mothering 5 kids look like a breeze, it's you! Remind me to tell you about the lady at the library that rebuked my parenting skills this week. And I only have 2.

5/19/2010 9:15 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

That is the life.

5/21/2010 12:29 PM  
Blogger The Cluff's said...

Love all the pics.........if only those moments lasted huh? You do make that 5 kid thing look like a breeze! Penelope is so dang cute I just wish I lived closer so I could come love on her!

5/21/2010 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home