Thursday, June 10, 2010

Making it up as we go along. . .

Jake and I like traditions. Even if they're brand new, we love to add activities to our list of "things we do."

We started a new tradition last Saturday. We grabbed the kids and swimsuits at 7 in the morning,

IMG_2232

Stopped at our favorite bagel shop,and had a picnic breakfast at the beach.

IMG_2207

We ate,

IMG_2218

we played,

IMG_2222

IMG_2220

and some of us chased the little birdies, bombarding them with bits of bagel.

IMG_2210

For a while there, it was only us, the beach cleaner dude, and some old lady who kept declaring it "lovely" that we had so many children.

IMG_2241

I would have to agree.

IMG_2249

IMG_2248

It was lovely.

IMG_2258

IMG_2254

IMG_2235

IMG_2219

Towards the end, Jake and Calvin started comparing beach bodies.

IMG_2229

IMG_2230

I'd say it's a tie.

So, if you're in the area and up in the wee hours of a Saturday morning, grab a bagel and join us!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Gosh, that does look loverly.

6/11/2010 5:32 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I wanna come! The pacific northwest beach was nowhere near as welcoming.

6/12/2010 12:48 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

We could be there that early in the am....if only it was closer. BOO.

6/12/2010 4:47 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

I just have to say - you look amazing! How many weeks has it been? 5? 6? Dang. I hope I look that good post several weeks...

6/15/2010 6:34 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Lucy's hair is getting SO long! And you're all SO cute!

6/16/2010 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home