Friday, June 25, 2010

Some days are just like that. . .

5 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Oh no! Run away.

6/25/2010 2:18 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

That is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen! I have those days too and wow does this picture adequately portray it. Hang in there!

6/27/2010 11:17 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Love that picture! Did Jake draw it? Days like that are really hard to get through, I hope things are looking up :)

6/29/2010 12:06 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you for posting that picture. It SO describes the day I had today. How can something so innocent as Christopher Robin's world just so perfectly capture how insane all the animals can get at times? :) I love it! Made my evening so much better...

7/01/2010 10:01 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ok, time for a new post. Every time I check your blog for an update, I shudder all over again. :)

I thought of you this morning wondering if you were eating bagels at the beach. We ate popsicles under a fan.

7/03/2010 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home