Funny pictures
I was trying to take an unposed picture of these three monkeys just relaxing in the backyard. They kept making stupid faces and I wanted them to go back to what they were doing before. All I said was, "Don't look at me."

You can see where everyone sits on the totem pole by which seat they get in the car. Poor Grandma!

The girls assured me that he was a boy rockstar, but Jake was not convinced enough.

What happens when both kids need a drink and can't wait their turn? Blackmail.

You can see where everyone sits on the totem pole by which seat they get in the car. Poor Grandma!

The girls assured me that he was a boy rockstar, but Jake was not convinced enough.

What happens when both kids need a drink and can't wait their turn? Blackmail.


4 Comments:
They will look back on these pictures and laugh at each other. That is what childhood is for
those are some cute pictures. I love your kids. They always keep me laughing.
The rockstar pic is my favorite! What a hoot! Your kids are just oozing with personality. I bet there is not a dull day in your home!
Tate-you are one good lookin' rocker!!! Love the blue hair and the cool outfit showing off your belly, so funny...
Post a Comment
<< Home