
. . . is they will do anything you ask. Lucy was dying to straighten her hair to look "just like Eleanore", so while having a special playdate at Aunt Claire's, she begged for this hair style. I think she looks like a whole different kid. She LOVED it!
11 Comments:
I love it! I would've been a good aunt too if we hadn't wanted the Real Lucy for the cousins picture! I'm so glad Claire got to do it, though. :)
Les.
Wow she does look different! Very cute!!!
Wow, she looks so grown up! What a beauty!
She looks so old and pretty.
She does look different with the straight hair, it's very pretty! But I still love all the curls too, they're definitely Lucy's personality (if that makes any sense).
i think it makes her look older. I like it both ways, straight and curly.
So cute, but I agree with Hillary, the curls seem to suit her personality. Such a pretty little girl.
She looks so cute!! I love it too, but it's not Lucy. Lucy needs her curls--it makes her personality.
Wow, she looks about 5 years older!! Are you sure you are not going to force her to do childhood slavery... I mean beauty pageants?
I wish you could put Lucy on a plane and have her come over for a play date. She is such a doll!!
She's getting to be a knockout!
Post a Comment
<< Home