Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tball's back!

IMG_6368

Lucy's joining her oh-so-athletic brother this year for a round of torture. Er, I mean games.

IMG_6378

She loves this sport because it's not so aggressive as soccer. She gets her turn and doesn't have to fight with anybody for the ball.

IMG_6375

She does have to wait in line, though.

IMG_6380

Don't ask me how, but the head honcho of our league talked me into coaching again. "He talked fancy to me, I got confused!" Here I am trying my hardest not to have to go into the outfield with the other coaches.

IMG_6381

I swear, she looked like a strawberry lollipop with that giant helmet on.

IMG_6382

It's amazing she didn't topple over while running with that thing on.

IMG_6383

They had a great first game, and amazingly enough, they had lots of fun TOGETHER!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is darling. What a fun post for them to look back on.

4/30/2008 7:43 PM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

Do they only order the shirts in one size? If you stick with the same team, Lucy should be able to reuse hers for the next 5 seasons!

4/30/2008 9:32 PM  
Blogger The Fowers said...

Oh, Lucy makes an adorable Tomboy.

4/30/2008 10:51 PM  
Blogger Dinner Club in CT said...

true, the T-shirts are not exactly custom fit. Go coach, very impressive. Lucy does look different with her hair staight. I think a little grown up...hurry put it back curly.

4/30/2008 11:44 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

I LOVE it!! Lucy is just the most adorable little girl ever!

And more kudos to you for coaching again!!

5/01/2008 10:25 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

You are the coach?? You rock!

5/01/2008 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home